Our Business is Beautiful Landscapes
As members of the Landscape Alberta and Nursery Trades Association (LANTA), the Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA), the Better Business Bureau, and several other professional organizations, we value professional development and continuing education in customer service and support. Since 1980, this value has driven our business into a one-stop-shop for everything related to landscaping. Landscape design, landscape construction, supply yards, tree farms, deliveries, and installations are only the tip of the iceberg of what we can do for you. We customize our product and service capabilities to your specific needs.
The Classic Family
Classic is the proud parent company of recent additions, Advantage Vinyl Fencing, Ellerslie Gift & Garden, and most recently Canadian Tree Care. In an effort to effectively serve you better, Advantage Vinyl Fencing was purchased in 2010. This top of its class fencing company, exclusive to vinyl fence product installations, provides Classic with a complete offering to our fence customers. Similarly, Ellerslie Gift & Garden fills in the pieces of our landscape supply puzzle and adds the glue to keep it together. And now with the addition of Canadian Tree Care, we offer full tree pruning arborist services and snow removal. With these additions to the family, we know that you will find what you are looking for.
You will discover for your projects that you will be treated as part of the family. It is in our best interest to make sure your needs are met. Come in to any of our retail locations, contact us by phone, or send us an email to get the process started. Let us make your life easier!
Code of Ethics
The Landscape Alberta and Nursery Trades Association code of ethics is a description of general principles of conduct. They are timeless and not subject to the change of day to day business practices.
- To serve our clients with integrity, honesty and creative ability.
- To consistently maintain the confidence and trust in the profession.
- To encourage education and research with the horticultural field.
- To perform work or supply goods according to accepted industry standards, and the Canadian Nursery Landscape Association Specifications and or specifications written in the contract.
- To attract to the profession those who possess a high degree of honesty, integrity, and competence.
- To continually strive towards the betterment of our environment through our dedication to the profession of ornamental horticulture.
- To protect, at all times the integrity of the profession and the interests of the client and the general public.